Liposuction of the arms is a very common procedure in Indians. It is especially common in ladies who:
- Find it difficult to wear sleeveless clothes
- Who have unusual amounts of fat deposited over arms
- Who can reduce the arm fat in spite of workouts
- Find it difficult to wear saree and other traditional attire
- Want to reshape arms in proportion to the rest of the body
In some individuals, the excess fat over the arms is accompanied by excess skin, especially following bariatric surgery or after massive weight loss. Such people may require Brachioplasty or arm lift.